The farm has been owned by the Moroder family since the 18th century, when an enterprising forefather moved to Ancona from Val Gardena. The year of foundation of the winery is 1837: since that year, agriculture has been the main occupation of the family. At the beginning of the 1980s, Alessandro and Serenella Moroder transformed the estate, introducing new cultivation methods and specialized vines to exploit the potential of the Conero’s black grapes.
This internal transformation involved a strong renewal in the whole organization. The rural district was reorganized while processes were renovated. All the efforts were focused on the wine production and a new vision was clear: “thrive as one of the best wineries in the region while delighting consumers with a Rosso Conero that must respect and enhance the territory”.
Nowadays, the new generation fortifies this philosophy to make wine. The winery and the territory complement each other, while the family management looks for the best way to respect the tradition cornerstones while exceeding customer expectations with high-quality wines.