The vineyards of the Castello di Magione Winery fall into the Trasimeno Hills DOC and reach an altitude of between 250 and 350 me­ters in the hills behind Lake Trasimeno. They were recently renovated, with a planting density of 5,000 vines per hec­tare. 55% of the land is planted in red grapes, including Pinot Nero, Merlot, Gamay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese and Canaiolo. The remaining 45% is used for white grapes: Grechetto, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Trebbiano. The Cantina is 1,300 square me­ters and its facilities are equipped with the latest, most inno­vative technologies for processing, packaging and storing the wines and the cellars used for aging the red wines in wooden casks are also located here.